EXPERIENCE: A life time Yakima resident, Owner/Broker Coldwell Banker Associated Realtors, licensed in 1985, Mike has built a good clientele in his many years in the Yakima Valley. He has owned his own business and several properties, which helps him understand his clients' and customers' needs whether in business, commercial or residential property.
* Carrol High School - Class of 1973.
* 2 years at Yakima Valley Community College.
* 3 years at Central Washington University studying Business Administration.
* Fundamental of Washington State Real Estate - WAR.
* Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate - WAR (including Financing Marketing, Tax Free Exchange, Pricing and Property Management).
* Numerous classes in Market Analysis, Pricing Property, Marketing and Financing through Washington Association of Realtors.
* ASP Designation: Accredited Staging Profession - WAR.
* Yakima Washington State & Nation Association of Realtors
* 2015 President Yakima Multiple Service
* Broker of the Year 2012
* President of Yakima Association of Realtors 2008
* Realtor of the Year 2008
* Major RPAC donor/Yakima Association of Realtors
* Yakima Downtown Rotary - Member since 1992
* Director - Yakima Red Cross
* New Vision
* Operation Harvest
* Board Member of Nob Hill Water Association
HOBBIES: Boating. . . Fishing. . . Sports of all kinds.